Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

4 Month Appointment


This is the only picture I got at her appointment since I was there alone.  She was such a good girl until it came time for the shots.  She had fallen asleep in my arms and had to wake up just for the shots.  Not the best way to wake up from a nap! I really missed having Seth there for the shots because he's always so strong and calm, but we trooped on through it!  Afterwards, she was smiling, but pitiful.  So, we went home and cuddled and watched Army Wives for the rest of the day.  Well, I watched Army Wives...she mostly slept.  The doctor said she is a very healthy baby and I can expect a tooth to come in the next couple of weeks!  He was impressed with all of the rolling around she did on the table and her hand control as she played with her toy.  Her stats are still consistent: 26" long (94%), 15.96 lb (90%) and her I don't remember her head circumference, but I remember it was 83%.  So she's perfectly proportional and just growing like a weed! Our poor bank accounts are suffering with all of the clothes she keeps growing out of! 




3 comments:

Jennifer Herrington said...

Yes - they definitely grow out of their clothes quick! Ryan is now wearing 3-6 month clothing and he just turned 2 months.

And I LOVE Army Wives. Definitely one of the best shows on TV right now!!

Brigid said...

It's crazy! I have to put Caroline in 9 month footed pajamas because she's too long for the 6 months!

And I just started watching Army Wives on Netflix while I was on maternity leave. Unfortunately, now I don't have as much time for tv, so I catch up as much as I can on Netflix on the weekends and DVR all the new season so I can watch that when I'm caught up. But I have a feeling it'll be a lot harder to watch when Seth does deploy again because it hits a little too close to home!

Jennifer Herrington said...

Yeah you can totally relate to the show! Me -- not too much. But I find it totally entertaining and it's so well written.

Post a Comment