Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Master Sergeant Ottenbacher

We just found out late last night (since he's in Phoenix right now) that Seth made Master Sergeant! I am SO proud of him and all the hard work he does for the Air Force and our country.  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of us at his promotion ceremony and of course we'll have a big party! Woohoo! I look forward to the day that I can tell Caroline what Seth's job is (and she actually understands..) and I hope she's as proud of her daddy as I am!

3 comments:

Molly BW said...

WOW! Congratulations!!!

Brigid said...

Thank you! A small tip...make the hubby get PDG Gold when it's time to study for making rank. It's a computer study guide that has games and such to help you study for the test. Seth took a week of leave to focus on studying right before the test and it obviously paid off!

Jennifer Herrington said...

Congrats to y'all!

Post a Comment