Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Helllooooo 3rd Trimester!

Well, not quite, but ALMOST. This is my 27th week and last week of my second trimester. Apparently this week, my sweetheart weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14.5 inches long. Babycenter.com sends me weekly e-mails to inform me of this and always compares her to vegetables. So, right now she weighs the equivalent of a head of cauliflower. (gross) She's very active during the day and continues to sit on my bladder. So, one swift kick and I literally run to the nearest bathroom. Hopefully people see the belly and don't just think I'm crazy. This weekend mom's coming to visit and I'm hoping to get some decorating done for her room. I'll post pictures of that later. I'm still contemplating getting the 3D ultrasound. It's a little pricey, but it would be worth it to see her cute little face. That's all the updates for this week, folks!

8 comments:

SHDBTAS101685 said...

HEYYY. I am new to this. I started one two days ago and still figuring it out. Is anyone else in the family on here?

Brigid said...

Not that I know of. I'm mostly doing this for Seth's family since they're so far away. I'll follow you on yours, though!

SHDBTAS101685 said...

Oh ok!!! And thanks your my only friend... :( HAHA umm didnt Uncle Chris used to have one for the Fitz family... or is that long gone

Brigid said...

Haha you're my only friend as well! He did, but that was years ago. I'm pretty sure no one posts there anymore since everyone is on FB.

Maggie said...

I think comparing my new granddaughter to a head of cauliflower isn't the nicest visual, but I can imagine how big she is now. I love seeing the ultra-sound pix, especially when she's waving to all of us.
Thanks.
Maggie

Jenny said...

Jenny says that she can't wait to hold her and see her. I'm practicing with Heidi!!

Aunt Brigid said...

Hi Brigid,
I know it's hard to believe I am on this blog. Isabelle says i don't know how to do anything on the computer.
Alex was born at about this time of your pregnancy. I could hold him in 1 hand and everything was formed, except his lungs of course.
I hope things are going well for you. I know your Mom is excited to see you and your growing belly. Post more pictures..we miss you guys.
Aunt Brigid

Brigid said...

Aunt Brigid,
It's not hard to believe that you're on here! I think about Alex all of the time, but especially now. I can't believe how early he was born. As much as pregnancy can be uncomfortable, I want her to stay in there as long as possible. I really miss you guys and I hope I can see you soon.

Post a Comment