Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Month 2

Hanging out. Loving my gym.
I like this picture because it shows that she does have some hair!
Making funny faces.
New "measuring stick."

So another month has flown by already!  Caroline's milestones for this month are: holding her head up on her own...and then smashing it back into the bed when she gets tired of holding it up (think headbanging..but into a soft bed); sleeping in her crib and not crying about it; sleeping for 6 hours straight most nights; Seth told me to add 'giving her Mom the bird', with his assistance of course:); turning her head and following my voice (particularly when I'm leaving her at daycare which REALLY hurts my heart)...and that's all I can think of right now.  She smiles a LOT and is babbling like crazy now.  There are times that she's on the floor babbling in her play gym when I get home from work and I want to watch the news.  Well, I'm not paying attention to her, so she babbles more loudly...so I turn said news program up a little louder...she babbles louder..tv..then she resorts to yelling at me.  It's pretty funny.  I talk to her while I drive her to and from daycare and she rambles on back there in response and I love it.  Poor Seth.  I think his regular days of peace and quiet are over for at least the next 18 years! ;-) 

In other news, her baptism is this weekend in Savannah.  This will be our first trip away from home with her.  God help us! :) I'm excited to see all of the families, though, and excited to share my little cutie! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment